Please join us for the 2018 Annual General Meeting of the Yellowhead Conservative Association featuring remarks from our Member of Parliament Jim Eglinski.
The meeting will be followed by a Delegate Selection Meeting to select 10 local delegates for the Conservative Party of Canada’s National Convention in Halifax from August 23-25, 2018 (more info at www.cpc18.ca).
To be eligible to vote at the AGM and DSM an individual must:
• be resident in the Federal riding of Yellowhead and provide photo identification and proof of address and have held membership in the Conservative Party of Canada for 21 days prior to the AGM
• If your membership has expired no more than three months prior to the meeting than you may renew at the door. You may also renew your membership at www.conservative.ca.
The following business will be conducted at the Annual General Meeting:
• Report by the president on behalf of the board of directors
• Presentation of financial statements
• Election of directors
• Presentation of the election readiness plan
• Report from our Member of Parliament
We look forward to an excellent attendance at our AGM and hope to see you there! If you would like to stand as a delegate or as a director for the board, please contact Troy Sorensen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
300 52 St
Edson, AB T7E 1X8
Click Here For Google Map & Directions