Please join us for the 2020 Annual General Meeting of the Yellowhead Conservative Association featuring a report from the House of Commons Member of Parliament, Gerald Soroka.
To be eligible to vote at the AGM an individual must:
- Be resident in the Federal riding of Yellowhead and provide photo identification and proof of address and have held membership in the Conservative Party of Canada for 21 days prior to the AGM.
- If your membership has expired no more than three months prior to the meeting you may renew at the door.
- Please obtain or renew your membership online at conservative.ca.
The following business will be conducted at the Annual General Meeting:
- Report by the President on behalf of the board of directors
- Presentation of financial statements
- Election of directors
- Report from our Member of Parliament
If you would like to stand as director for the board, please contact Secretary, Shirley Ennis at 780-621-0678 or email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you on Feb. 8.
Registration: 10:30 am
Meeting: 11am followed by lunch.
4952 48 St
Evansburg, AB T0E 0T0
Click Here For Google Map & Directions